Columbine Valley Building Department COVID-19 Operations – effective 3/17/2020
- CV Building Department will be operational on a limited schedule.
- Inspections will take place on a limited basis, two times per week. Some inspections may be deferred at the discretion of the Building Department
- Tuesday and Fridays 9-11a.m.
- Inspections need to be scheduled at least 48 hours in advance via email. All inspection requests should be sent to email@example.com. You will receive a confirmation within 24 hours of your request.
- Your confirmation will include the date and time scheduled. 15 minutes prior to your inspection, the inspector will phone the contractor to inform of his pending arrival, at which time all contractors must vacate the inspection site. An inspection slip will be left at the job site indicating pass or fail.
- If a conversation is required, it will be conducted over the phone. The intention is to have no human to human contact.
- For permit and license submittals, all of our applications are online via our website at columbinevalley.org.
- Credit Card payments will be accepted for permits and license during this limited operational schedule
- If your project requires submitting plans or any other documents that are unable to be attached directly to the application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a time to drop off. Otherwise, permit applications that are complete will be processed and permits issued. Based on the fluidity of the ongoing outbreak these procedures may change at any time.
The Town has its own Building Department to which applications for contractor licensure and building permits must be submitted prior to commencement of construction or remodeling. The Building Department is responsible for reviewing construction plans, issuing building permits and managing building inspections.
Click on the links below to learn more.