The Town has a contract with Republic Waste Services for trash collection and recycling as follows:
- Monday Service: Trash and recycling will be picked up on Mondays between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m.
- Schedule: Visit our calendar to view the trash and recycling schedule.
- Recycling: Curbside recycling is also provided by the Town on every other Monday. Recycling is single-stream; click here for a complete list of recyclables.
- Blue Bins: Use the large blue bins provided by the Town for trash and recycling.
- Placement: Place the bins on the curb no earlier than the night before the day trash is to be collected. Please store the bins in your garage or out of sight at all other times.
- Limitations: Republic only picks up the 96-gallon bins they have provided. Extra trash bags and items outside bins will not be collected as the company policy requires drivers to remain inside the trucks. (If a resident has “carryout” currently listed on the home’s account due to a disability, that service will continue.)
- New & Replacement Bins: To order trash or recycling bins from Republic, click here and complete the form.
- Overflow Bins: If you regularly have overflow trash, click here and complete the form to order additional bins from Republic. Additional bins will be billed directly to the homeowner.
- Large Item Pickup: Republic does not provide large item pick-up service; please contact a third-party thrift, junk or trash service.
Please contact the Town if you need a new or replacement bin, have an issue with service, or have other questions.