Lots of exciting things are happening in Columbine Valley. From programs to celebrations to meetings, there are always things to discuss. Check back for updates!
- The Town is preparing to respond to COVID-19 and will take actions as appropriate to protect citizens and staff. Check back here for announcements regarding changes in services and programs.
- Town Hall is closed to the public, including all walk-in business, meetings with staff and use of the meeting room by HOAs.
- The Board of Trustees has suspended their Regular Business Meeting on Tuesday, March 17, 2020 at 6:30 p.m.
- Municipal Court has been canceled for Thursday, March 19, 2020.
- Purchase your Legacy Brick for the Columbine Park stage by visiting www.polarengraving.com/townofcolumbinevalley. This is a fundraiser to build a permanent stage for events like the summer concerts in the park and annual 4th of July festival.