Lots of exciting things are happening in Columbine Valley. From programs to celebrations to meetings, there are always things to discuss. Check back for updates!
- The Town is responding to COVID-19 and will take actions as appropriate to protect citizens and staff. Check back here for announcements regarding changes in services and programs.
- Town Hall is open to the public on a limited basis of 9:00a.m. – 3:00p.m. Monday – Friday or by appointment.
- Use of the board room for HOA meetings is not permitted at this time.
- Board of Trustee and Planning Commission meetings are being conducted virtually with no in-person participation at this time.
- The Board of Trustees will conduct their next Regular Business Meeting on Tuesday, July 21, 2020 at 6:30 p.m.
- The Summer Concerts in the Park have been canceled. No reschedule date has been set at this time.