Lots of exciting things are happening in Columbine Valley. From programs to celebrations to meetings, there are always things to discuss. Check back for updates!
- Town Hall will be closed on Monday, September 2, 2019 in observation of Labor Day.
- Trash pick up will be delayed one day next week; please have your trash at the street on Tuesday.
- The Town will be participating in a Hazardous Materials Round-up on Saturdays September 7 and 14. Check back here for more information soon.
- The Planning and Zoning Commission will meet on Tuesday, September 10 at 6:30 to continue their work on the Town’s Master Plan update. The Commission will be reviewing the entire draft Master Plan prior to a public hearing tentatively set for Tuesday, October 8.
- The Trustees will meet for a Business Meeting on Tuesday, September 17 at 6:30 p.m. at Town Hall.
- Town staff will be volunteering at Gracefull Café in downtown Littleton on Friday, September 20 between 8:00 and 2:00. Come by and let us serve you breakfast or lunch.