Lots of exciting things are happening in Columbine Valley. From programs to celebrations to meetings, there are always things to discuss. Check back for updates!
- The Board of Trustees Meeting will be held virtually on December 8, 2020 at 6:30 p.m..
- Town Hall will be closed on Friday, December 25 in recognition of the Christmas holiday.
- Town Hall will be closed on Friday, January 1 in recognition of the New Years holiday.
- The Town is responding to COVID-19 and will take actions as appropriate to protect citizens and staff. Check back here for announcements regarding changes in services and programs.
- Town Hall is open to the public from 8:00a.m. – 4:00p.m. Monday – Friday.
- Use of the board room for HOA meetings is not permitted at this time.
- Board of Trustee and Planning Commission meetings are being conducted virtually with no in-person participation at this time.