You must be licensed to do work for compensation in Columbine Valley. The license process is intended to assure quality construction practices, and the application fee is based on the type of license.
Click here for the application.
- General Contractor per full year = $160
- General Contractor per half year (after June 30) = $80
- Plumber per full year = $100
- Plumber per half year (after June 30) = $50
- Roofer per full year = $100
- Roofer per half year (after June 30) = $50
- Mechanical per full year = $100
- Mechanical per half year (after June 30) = $50
- Electrician = no fee
- Other miscellaneous contractors may require licensing by the Town.
- All license fees are charged 50% if applied for after June 30.
- All licenses expire on Dec. 31.