The public is invited and encouraged to attend all regular meetings or study sessions of the Board of Trustees or any Town board, commission or public program. Call 303-795-1434 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting or program if you will need special assistance or any reasonable accommodation in order to attend or participate in any such meeting or program.
Regularly Scheduled Meetings
- Board of Trustees: The Board of Trustees meets the third Tuesday of every month at Columbine Valley Town Hall. Meetings begin at 6:30 p.m.
- Planning and Zoning Commission: The Planning and Zoning Commission meets the second Tuesday of every month at Columbine Valley Town Hall. Meetings begin at 6:30 p.m.
Occasionally, the Board of Trustees or Planning and Zoning Commission hold Study Sessions. The Study Sessions are work sessions with the Board and staff. Notice is posted on this website and in Town Hall at least 24 hours in advance.
The Board of Trustees welcomes comments from the public at the beginning of each regular meeting.
- Each speaker will be limited to three minutes.
- The Board of Trustees is not authorized by the Colorado Open Meetings Law to discuss comment or take action at the meeting on any issue raised by public comment.
- The Mayor may refer the matter to staff to obtain additional information and report back to the Board as appropriate.
- Public comments are taken during public hearings with the same three-minute time restriction, and the Trustees will not respond directly to the speaker.
- Speaker sign-up sheets will be on the table at the back of the Council Chambers.