Welcome to Columbine Valley!
Please stop by Town Hall to pick up a welcome packet and provide your contact information for our records. For help with your transition to living in Columbine Valley, see the following resources:
- Town Directory: Each year the Town produces a printed directory with resident contacts and useful information. To be included in next year’s directory or make changes to your current listing, please complete this form and return it to Town Hall by October 31 to ensure inclusion.
- Online Directory: We use DirectorySpot for the Town’s online directory. If you want to be included in the online directory, please send your name, street address and email address to the Communications Coordinator at email@example.com.
- Building Department FAQs: Get answers to some of the most frequently asked questions about building permits in Columbine Valley.
- Town Communications: Learn how the Town communicates with residents.
- New Neighbor Brochure: Download this quick reference guide that covers trash and recycling, snow removal, parking, golf carts and more. View the New Neighbor Brochure.
- No-Solicitation/No-Visit List: Learn how to sign up for the No Visit List, which prevents any solicitor, peddler, or hawker from visiting the resident’s home.
- What We Don’t Do: A helpful list of third-party resources for services that the Town does not provide directly.
- Events & Services: Check out our annual events and services; all dates are subject to change and weather-related cancellation.