Welcome to Columbine Valley!
Below are helpful links and information to assist with your transition to living in Columbine Valley. Feel free to stop by Town Hall to pick up a welcome packet and provide your contact information for our records.
- Town Directory: Each year the Town produces a printed directory with resident contacts and useful information. If you would like to be included in next year’s directory or have changes to make to your current listing, please complete this form and return to Town Hall by October 31 to ensure inclusion. New for 2022! We also use DirectorySpot for the Town’s online directory. If you wish to be included in the online directory, please send your name, street address and email address to Communications Coordinator Erin Acheson at email@example.com.
- Building Department FAQs: Get answers to some of the most frequently asked questions about building permits in Columbine Valley.
- Town Communications: Learn how the Town communicates with residents.
- New Neighbor Brochure: Download this quick reference guide that covers trash and recycling, snow removal, parking, golf carts and more. View the New Neighbor Brochure
- What We Don’t Do: A helpful list of third-party resources for services that the Town does not provide directly
- 2022 Events Schedule: View the 2022 Town Event Schedule. More details on individual events can be found throughout the website. All dates are subject to change.