Residents of Columbine Valley can safely dispose of some common household hazardous materials and household electronics at the annual Hazardous Materials Roundup held in partnership with the cities of Littleton, Englewood, and Sheridan each September. Note that antifreeze and motor oil can be recycled at several Englewood businesses throughout the year.
Residents of and businesses in the Cities of Englewood, Littleton, Sheridan and Columbine Valley may safely dispose of household hazardous materials on the dates listed below. Proof of residency is required.
- Saturdays, Sept. 9 & 16, 2023
- 8 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Englewood Service Center, 2800 S. Platte River Dr.
- Consult the list of accepted materials on the City of Englewood’s Household Hazardous Materials Drop-Off page.
- For questions about accepted materials, call 303-762-2390 or email email@example.com.
- Limit of 10 gallons of hazardous waste per household.
- A $10 to $20 co-payment is required to dispose of any materials (cash, check, or credit card).
- You must show identification demonstrating that you are a resident of Columbine Valley.